The European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA) is organizing the first Transport Cybersecurity Conference in cooperation with the European Commission (DG MOVE), the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), the European Union Agency for Railways (ERA) and the European Maritime Safety Agency (EMSA).
ITF's Corporate Partnership Board manager Sharon Masterson will speak on:
- "Transitioning to low carbon transport", Tuesday, 7 November 10:25 - 11:00 (Forum North) in a panel with Matthew Baldwin of the European Commission and Merja Kyllonen, MEP Finland.
- "Rethink transport, remake the world", Thursday, 9 November, 14:05 - 14:25 (AutoTech/TalkRobot) in a panel with Nicolas Brusson, CEO Bla Bla Car and Vasco de Mello, CEO Brisa.
The CIVITAS Secretariat is glad to announce that this year’s CIVITAS FORUM Conference will take place on 27-29 September 2017 in Torres Vedras, Portugal. The annual event brings together the CIVITAS community from across Europe: hundreds of mobility experts, actors and stakeholders, all of whom are devoted to the development of sustainable urban mobility in their cities.
- is the 6th International Workshop on Agent-based Mobility, Traffic and Transportation Models, Methodologies and Applications;
- provides an international forum on the latest technologies and research in the field of traffic and transportation modeling using an agent-based approach;
- will be held in conjunction with the 8th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies (ANT 2017);
- will be organized in Madeira, Portugal (16-19 May 2017)