This 2-day virtual conference will have different sessions covering a wide range of topics relevant for all stakeholders in the EV charging infrastructure segment across Europe. Over the course of the event, there will be a focus on the challenges and developments, trends and projections for e-mobility and much more, including:
• The Evolution of EV Charging infrastructure
• The Future of EV with V2X Technology and Ultra-Fast Charging
• Testing and Certifying EV charging infrastructure
• New payments and insurance methods
• Technology solutions SaaS and business intelligence
• Embracing artificial intelligence to drive EV growth
• Policy & regulatory framework
• Smart Charging
CEO's, VP's, Managing Directors, Project Leaders, Heads of Departments are all welcome to join.
For more information and to register, please visit the event website here.