4th Annual More Electric Aircraft Conference will bring together relevant stakeholders to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange. During a full three-day program with lectures and interactive workshops you will meet international experts from OEMs, suppliers, and academia to discuss and learn about their experiences with the challenges in the field of MEA.
Co-located with Aircraft Noise & Vibration 2016.
Key topic areas:
- Optimal design of electric systems for MEA
- Move to More Electric Aircraft – results and upcoming projects
- Power Electronics: High temperature PE
- Potentials, challenges and limits of intelligent and effective thermal management
- Hybrid-electric distributed propulsion system
- Energy storage as the key to MEA design success
- Superconducting Machines and Power Systems