Start 2017 with AABC Europe - the year's most informative European conference on energy storage technologies for advanced automotive applications. Join more than 600 colleagues in Mainz, Germany from 30 January - 2 February where chief battery technologists from major European automakers will present their development trends and projected battery needs, and their key suppliers will share their latest offerings and roadmaps for the future.
Select Program Highlights include:
- Latest Assessment of the xEV & xEV-Battery and Material Market
- xEV Battery Technology Updates [Audi, Daimler, GM, Renault, Toyota, Volvo, Volkswagen]
- 14V Architecture Expansion [Audi, A123 Systems]
- Batteries for 48V Systems [Valeo & Bosch]
- Battery Durability, Field Experience and Modeling [Renault, Daimler, TUM & Imperial College]
- Battery Safety Testing: Materials, Cells, Packs & In-Vehicle
- New Initiatives for Cell Manufacturing
- Post Li-Ion View [Daimler & Volkswagen]
- Raw Materials Market Drivers and Forecasted Consumption Trends
- Lead-Based Batteries Technology & Innovation [Ford, BMW, Johnson Controls]
- Specialty EVs and Their Battery Systems [MAN, Volvo, Bombardier, Bosch]
To know more and register, click here!