ACROSS develops new cockpit applications and human-machine interfaces covering all safety related crew duties, with the overall goal of reducing crew workload and improving the safety level in two-pilot operations.
The ACROSS public forum will provide a unique opportunity to explore the State of the Art of the ongoing research through prototypes, videos and posters for a wide range of topics including:
- Head-Worn Device including flight simulation and symbology
- Upset detection and recovery
- Demonstration SMART Grip
- Haptic feedback and real time detection system
- Human-in-the-loop evaluation experiments
- Departure Assistance application
- Weather Awareness Subsystem
- HMI prototypes
- Aircraft Separation Assistance System demo
- Future Radio Management Panel
Free visits and Guided tours will provide the opportunity to explore the different parts of the exhibition and meet the partners of the ACROSS consortium responsible for the development of the technologies and applications for the cockpit of the future.
The ACROSS Forum and Exhibition will give to all the participants the opportunity to engage with leading aviation safety researchers and to meet the more innovative European aviation industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Attendance at the event is free, but online registration is required: you can register by the 31st of January 2016.
The Forum will be held on the 9th of February 2016 (h 9.00-17.30) in Rome, Italy at the Casa dell’Aviatore. Please note that the venue requires a business dress code (jacket and tie).