Innovation and Change in Mobility Management: What's New and What's Next?
With technological development and collective transport policies are driving innovation in mobility management, the Act TravelWise Annual Conference aims to discuss the following questions:
- How will these external changes affect the sector, in terms of new policies, practices and opportunities, as well as new skills and roles required?
- How will we develop the policies and legal frameworks to best manage these disruptive technologies?
- At the same time, how can we best access the innovation developed internally within the sustainable transport sector?
The Conference aims to provide transport policy-makers with the necessary information and tools to incorporate innovative solutions into their city's transport policies.
Through two streams of workshops, the conference will offer insights into the following topics:
Stream 1: What's New? - Innovation and Change Within the Sustainable Transport Sector
- Businesses and Workplaces
- Air Quality and Health
- Active Travel
Stream 2: What's Next? - External Innovation and Change
- Disruptive Technologies
- Government Policy and Devolved Policy
- Public Transport and Shared Transport
For more information and to view a draft programme, visit the conference website.
Registration opens in September 2018.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on the conference.