This two day event will discuss the developments and challenges on Autonomous Vehicles and Public Transport. This is the second conference from Global Mass Transit, aimed to bring together experts from public transpot authorities, vehicle technology suppliers, government agencies, academic institutions and more to discuss integrating AVs and public transport in Europe.
The virtual event will cover the likes of:
- Issues in policy, planning, funding, technology
- Key challenges and opportunities
- Effective planning and launching of AVs by transit agencies
- Costs and requirements for launching automated buses
- Leveraging benefits from the launch of AVs
- Integrating AVs in public transport
For more information please visit the official event website here.