Automotive manufacturers and autonomous-driving innovators will meet with leading industry experts to explore the latest in connected and automated vehicle technologies for next-generation autonomous vehicles.
The automotive industry is at a turning point as manufacturers and developers leapfrog to become ‘mobility service providers’. For the next decade, automakers and autonomous vehicle developers will seek to establish standardization and advancement to Level 5 autonomy and Full Self-Driving (FSD) capabilities. Global demand for Connected and Automated Vehicles (CAV) is growing exponentially and with new challenges associated with the expansion of the AV industry.
Automotive manufacturers and policymakers are seeking new solutions in managing data and connectivity, ensuring robust infrastructure to support AVs, vehicle updates and maintenance, as well as post-production and post-deployment services. The concerns and growing challenges remain unabated and global societal voices call for industry engagement and collaboration on new technologies and strategies, as well as understanding the impacts of transformation to Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) and Robotaxi services.
Key topics on this year’s agenda include:
- The future of autonomous vehicles, market outlook, and industry forecast
- Exploring new technologies and strategies for connected and automated vehicles
- New advancements in LIDAR, ADAS calibration, and sensor fusion for CAV development
- Latest research in artificial intelligence and deep learning for developing autonomous vehicles
- Developing scalable autonomous vehicle control systems with high-performance in mind
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for next-generation autonomous vehicles
- Automotive manufacturer case studies and working with leading developers
The exhibition and conference provides a forum for automotive manufacturers, AV developers and government advisors and regulators to network and build cross-market relationships.