Aviation Festival 2017
The Festival brings together the most innovative airlines and airports to discuss all aspects of customer experience management. No matter where your interest lies – low cost carriers, full service carriers, passenger experience, IT systems, retail or loyalty – we have content, networking and new partners for you!
The conference has grown to cover 5 main areas giving you a choice of topics and sessions to ensure you have a fantastic experience and leave knowing what changes you need to make in your business.
* The World Low Cost Airlines Congress is still a large part of the festival, drawing in low cost carriers from around the world with content catering to all global airlines.
* AirXperience: Innovation in passenger experience technology for the world’s airlines and airports
* Aviation IT Show: Digital Transformation, Data and Infrastructure for the world’s airlines, airports and partners
* Air Retail Show: Retail strategy, merchandising and innovation
* Aviation Marketing Social & Loyalty: Social marketing strategies and loyalty and personalisation strategies for the world’s airlines and airports
The exhibition will feature two full days of content as part of our Innovation Theatre where exhibition visitors will be able to hear about some of the latest innovations from specialist suppliers and airline innovation hubs. Exhibitors will also be showcasing demonstrations at their stands.