Join a vibrant discussion on the implementation of electric, connected, automated driving (ECAD) at the interface of the automotive and ECS sectors and get in contact with the right people to solve current and future implementation challenges.
The conference aims at bringing together all stakeholders along the automotive value chain as well as non-technical stakeholders to initiate collaborations that can accelerate the introduction of vehicle electrification, connectivity, and automation (ECA). Active communication between the electronic components and systems (ECS) community and the application side of the value chain is essential and the objective of the Mobility.E Lighthouse of the ECSEL JU, an inter-project and stakeholder collaboration platform at the core of the event. The stakeholder exchange serves to prioritize research topics, to define concrete and joint R&D activities and to capture the requirements for future funding programmes as well as to foster coordination and harmonisation of the new partnerships within Horizon Europe.
- Keynotes of urgent research priorities of ECAD (De-carbonization, Validation, Communication)
- Keynotes of the vision for ECAD along the automotive value chain
- Lighthouse project presentation
- Panel on connecting EU Partnerships in the field of mobility with broad participation from the different DGs of the European Commission
- Panel on alignment of National and EU research priorities
- Interactive sessions to derive and prioritize actions of the ECAD implementation plan
- Get-togethers and networking opportunities
The event will take place on the 26 and 27 October 2020, midday to midday
For more information, please visit the event website.