Fuels of the Future
The 18th International Conference on Renewable Mobility will take place under a new digital format this year due to COVID-19 restrictions.
The five day International Conference will present participants with current market developments and examples of renewable mobility, and will provide initiatives to discuss.
Each day will be broken down into topics ranging from:
- Biofuels in the shipping and aviation industry
- New aspects of sustainability
- Bioethanol - recognising and using its potential
- Biofuels from waste and residues
- Advanced alternative fuels
For more information and to register visit the main event homepage here.