Green Auto Summit 2020
Merging key automotive industry players in one place, the closed-door Green Auto Summit 2020 will take place in Stuttgart, Böblingen on 19-20 October, 2020.
Industry professionals and policymakers will delve into debates on many interesting topics, including:
- The Next Generation of Electric Vehicles (Panel Discussion)
- Delivering electric vehicle efficiency
- Infrastructure Development (Panel Discussion)
- Balancing Criteria Emissions and CO2
- The Implementation of the Paris Agreement and International Carbon Markets
- UI vs AI
- What more EV´s do apart from Being without Emissions
- Powered by Renewables– Sustainable Passenger Cars for a Carbon Neutral Society
Confirmed speakers include representatives from BMW Group, NIO, Minister of Transport Baden-Württemberg, FCA, Tata Motors, Lotus Cars, LEVC, Daimler Mobility, Geely Design, Daimler Mobility, Sono Motors, VDA and more. There are even more delegates from OEMs and suppliers like ALV. On the first day, when the conference is over, there will be a cocktail reception with an exclusive event entertainment program. The second day will continue with interesting discussions and the conference will finish with a networking session after all the presentations.
Register here: https://greenautosummit.com/
Location: V8 Hotel Motorworld Stuttgart Region, Stuttgart, Germany
Date: 19-20 October 2020