INNORAIL aims to analyse the current challenges facing the rail industry, and develop responses to ensure the industry is fit for the future. A focus on innovation and environmental performance is key to creating sustainable innovation.
This 3-day conference will cover the following topics:
- Directions of transport policy: strategies; regulatory environment and financial issues in rail infrastructure development
- Track structure, construction, maintenance and operation of railway networks
- Intelligent solutions in rail infrastructure
- Risks, safety and reliability in the operation of rail infrastructure
- Intelligent solutions in passenger services
- Environmental awareness in traction: modern energy supply and drive systems
This conference welcomes Infrastructure and vehicle operators, industry experts, researchers and designers.
For more information, please visit the event website.