International Conference on Transport and Smart Cities (ICoTSC 2020)
ICoTSC 2020 is an open forum where advances in the field of transport and smart Cities can be shared and examined. Researchers, engineers, scientists and industry professionals are welcomed to join this conference. which acts as a platform for keeping up with advances in this ever-changing field.
Over this three day event, a wide range of research topics will be discussed including both theoretical and systems research. Topics include, and more:
- 5G for traffic and urban areas
- Freight transport modelling
- Health impacts of transport
- Machine learning and data mining for smart cities and transportation
- Traffic theory and modelling
- Urban transport in developing countries
- Urban transport planning and policy
Already confirmed as a speaker is Professor Juan Manuel Corchado speaking on 'Efficiency and Reliability in Bringing AI into Transport and Smart Cities Solutions.'
For more information, please visit their website.
If you are interested in submitting an abstract, please follow this link.