Top officials of the leading rail companies and organisations, including representitives of the European Commission, Ministry of Transport, UIC, ERA, UNIFE and CER come together to discuss innovative technologies and best practices in rail freight and logistics in Europe and Euro-Asian market, with 5 sessions over the 3 days, covering a range of topics as below:
- Transport in the EU after 2021
- ERA as European Authority
- Research and Innovation After 2021
- High Speed Railway System of the future in Central and Eastern Europe
- Perspective of connecting TEN-T and "Silk Road"
Visit the official event website for more information and to book your place here.