This workshop on road safety data in cities is organised jointly by Polis and the International Transport Forum.
The workshop also marks the 2nd meeting of the Safer City Streets network.
The workshop starts on 7 Dec at 13:00 and closes on Friday 8 Dec at 16:30.
We are working to complete the agenda. It will include some of the following highlights:
- Rome, Bogota, London - their vision zero ambitions
- Crash data systems in New York City and Budapest
- The global perspective, with inputs from Bloomberg, FIA, Together for Safer Roads, CAF
- A cycling safety discussion, with inputs from New York City, CycleRAP, Road Safety Analysis, and e-bike safety experts
- A hospital data / serious injury discussion, with inputs from Amsterdam, NYC and DG MOVE
- Breakout policy discussions on P2W, e-bikes, autonomous vehicles, hostile vehicles attacks
- Innovative survey solutions (ESRA & MONITOR presented by VIAS) and harmonization of survey results (EUROSTAT)
- Safer City Streets analytics and benchmark (30 cities now in the database)
- Safer City Streets management meeting (governance, data collection, research plan, dissemination, partnerships, etc.)