The Public Health & Sustainable Transport Summit brings together central and local government decision-makers to focus on best practice between the public health, transport planning and urban development sectors.
Prevention rather than cure is now the UK government’s public health priority, and policy makers and planners can make a significant difference to positive health outcomes through boosting the delivery of active travel and better public transport schemes.
This event will host speeches, discussions and case studies in several thematic areas:
- Delivering active travel infrastructure
- Settlements that encourage activity and provide connectivity
- Transport equality and inclusion
- Air quality initiatives
- Cross-sector collaboration
- Traffic restraint and demand management
For more information, please visit their website.
For registration, please follow this link.