SAFE 360°- Safety in Aviation Forum for Europe 2022 will take place in Brussels, Belgium from 13-15 September. SAFE 360˚ 2022 strives to break down silos by examining the key safety issues in Europe from a cross-domain perspective. The conference includes the full spectrum of aviation stakeholders taken from up and down the technical and management chain. Priority will be given to fully-engaged aviation professionals from organisations working in the field of commercial fixed-wing operations and coming from regulators, manufacturers, flight crew, ATM/ANSPs, engineers, airports and ground handling.
SAFE 360˚ 2022 will be structured as follows:
- Day 1: High-level Panels*
- Day 2: 360° Panels
- Day 3: FDM Session
- Additional Flash Talk content that can be listened to outside the conference programme.
*There will be Panel discussions on:
- Approach path and energy management;
- Safe airspace integration of UAS;
- The human performance challenge and;
- Maintenance and Air Ops interdependencies.
For more information and to register, please visit the EASA website.