Smart Mobility Congress
The Smart Mobility Congress is a meeting place for sector experts and industry practitioners, to develop connections and business, discuss case studies and promote networks among peers. Under the theme 'Leading the Way', the Congress will showcase new solutions and explore how smart mobility is reshaping our cities. Its ultimate goals are to help accelerate the development of mobility products, services and projects and shorten their go-to-market time; and to tackle the urban mobility challenges faced by modern cities and economies.
The Smart Mobility Congress takes place annually and is a co-located event with the Smart City Expo World Congress. This year, their joint exhibition floor is expected to welcome over 1,000 exhibiting companies and over 25,000 international attendees, to address the challenge of peoples mobility.
The Congress welcomes transport authorities, urban mobility experts, engineers, e-mobility experts, electric vehicle business developers and more.
Key themes include:
- Intelligent Transport Infrastructure: Towards Less Congested and Safer Cities
- Mobility of Tomorrow: Connected, Autonomous, Disruptive
- Shared Mobility: Getting Ready for the MaaS Era
- Sustainable Mobility: Active and Micro-mobility to Achieve Low-carbon Cities
- Seamless Transportation: Commuting Easily while Paying Smarter
- Public Transport: Planning Cities around Mass Transit Networks
For more information, please visit the event website.