The Swedish Transportation Research Conference 2021
The Swedish Transportation Research Conference 2021 covers all traffic modes and all transport related questions, welcoming contributions from all disciplines and areas covering analysis, understanding, planning and evaluation of the transportation system.
During this event, taking place at Malmö University, will cover topics such as:
- Intelligent, connected and automated transport and logistics systems
- Impact of disruptive technologies on transport systems
- Planning of logistics and transport systems
- Terminal and storage management
- New technologies and organizational forms impacting on
- Logistics and transport systems
Find out more and register here.