29th September 2020 (9:30 - 10:50 CET)
The session aims to award the excellence of the top Young and Senior transport researchers in Europe. The session will consist of two award ceremonies:
- a Young researcher competition award ceremony with the goal of stimulating the interest among young researchers and students in the field of transport;
- a Senior researcher competition award ceremony in the field of innovative transport concepts based on results only from EU-funded projects.
Both award ceremonies will cover all transport modes (road, rail, waterborne, air and cross-modality) including Infrastructures and cross-cutting issues in line with the EC policy objectives for smart, green and integrated transport.
The S&T objectives are to nurture the best transport researchers and innovators in Europe, promote the alignment of their interests with those of transport stakeholders, encourage them to participate in the TRA 2020 conference and celebrate their achievements.
- 09.30 - 09.45 Event Start and Intro
- 09.45 - 10.20 TRA VISIONS 2020 Young Researcher Award Ceremony
- 10.20 - 10:50 TRA VISIONS 2020 Senior Researcher Award Ceremony
- Climate Change, Mitigation and Resilience
- Digitalisation, Digital Safety and Security
- Automation and Robotisation
- Electrification, Energy and Power Alternatives
- User-focused Mobility services, Servitisation
- Social Change and Quality of Life
- Technology and Engineering
- Planning, Modelling and System Design
- Policy and Regulation, Market Efficiency, Competitiveness
- Transport Safety and Security
- Investments, Finance and Public-Private Partnerships
- Innovation and Human Capital