This training programme will:
- provide participants with fundamental knowledge on public transport
- increase awareness on main issues related to urban mobility and explain why and how to develop a public transport system
- present basic definitions related to the organisation, administration and operation of public transport and illustrate them with examples - disseminate a public transport “culture” amongst the participants
- favour exchange between UITP members.
Each theme will be approached as follows:
- basic principles and conceptual approach
- state of the art development and innovations
- good practice examples
- interactive workshops to share experiences with other participants but also with instructors.