The 21st Century is expected to be the golden era for underground infrastructure with China taking the lead globally. China has one of the highest growth rates for urbanisation in the world. This relentless push towards urbanisation has resulted in limited living space, traffic conjunctions as well as the obvious environmental challenges
• Gain insight into future projects in the following sectors: transport, commercial, or utility.
• Benefit from 14+ leading underground project practitioners representing in-depth perspectives in a case study and panel format
• Global knowledge + local approaches: Discover what’s unique about the China market and how you can capitalized on the business opportunities in the rapidly developing space.
• Get exposed to a comprehensive showcase of innovative subsurface engineering technology and match solutions to major geotechnical issues when it comes to underground space utilisation
• No Theory! A two-day programme jammed with the latest case-studies including success stories and lessons learned
• Unsurpassed learning & networking opportunities through our site visit, workshop, presentations and panel sessions