Webinar: Reclaiming Street Space for Cycling and Walking
Join this free webinar to learn from world-leading local authorities in the UK and abroad that are converting car space into space for active modes, temporarily and permanently, due to the current shift in priorities under COVID-19. This is an opportunity to hear about the ambitious plans being implemented worlwide.
The invited speakers include:
- Elke Van den Brandt, Minister of the Government of the Brussels-Capital Region, responsible for Mobility, Public Works and Road Safety
- Christina Calderato, Head of Transport Strategy and Planning, Transport for London
- Cllr Kye Dudd, Cabinet Member with responsibility for Transport, Bristol City Council
- Chiara Bresciani, High Office of Specialisation for Mobility and Transport, City of Milan
- Nicole Ferrara, Policy & Intergovernmental Affairs Advisor, City of Oakland Department of Transportation
The webinar will take place on 1 July 2020 at 14:00-15:30 BST (15:00-16:30 CEST).
For more information, please visit the event website.
To register for the webinar, please click here (link is external).