This three day event looks at the current transport situation with increasing costs and externalaties, such as congestion, gas emissions, fuel consumptions and more. In order to return to a more sustainable path, the event will cover if we need to evolve traditional modes of transport and what is needed to change the current trend.
You can expect discussions in these areas:
- Big data in transportation
- Transport economics
- Training and innovation in transport
- ITS, operation and management
- Logistics, operations and freight transport
- Modeling and simulation, and more...
Register for the event and find out more here.