We would like to inform you that the call for papers for the coming Transport Research Arena - TRA 2018 in Vienna is now open. Please submit your abstract until March 21 2017!
Audience and Focus of TRA 2018:
TRA 2018 is an arena for researchers, scientists and engineers, companies and public authorities active in the field of transport. It welcomes policy makers and stakeholders framing research and transport policy.
Key focus areas will be:
- How digitalisation is transforming transport & mobility systems
- Decarbonisation & future growth – how to change our mobility system & remain competitive
- Shaping the new mobility landscape – a vision for transport & mobility for Europe
The TRA 2018 programme includes a range of different session formats that will offer ample opportunity to share information on recent findings and to discuss the aforementioned challenges and opportunities. In scientific and technical sessions, a broad spectrum of research and innovation activities will be discussed, ranging from basic research findings over application-oriented engineering and socio-economic aspects to policies and standards.
CfP topics of TRA 2018 scientitfic and technical sessions:
- Environment and Energy Efficiency
- Vehicles & Vessels – Design, Development and Production
- Advanced Propulsion Systems
- Smart Urban Mobility & Logistics
- People Mobility – Systems and Services
- Freight Transport and Logistics
- Transport Infrastructure
- Connected and Automated Transport
- Digital Technologies for Transport
- Safe, Secure and Resilient Transport Systems
- Human Dimension in Transport
- Socio-Economics, Innovation and Policy
TRA 2018 modes:
- Not mode-specific
21 December 2016 - Call for abstracts opens
21 March 2017 - Abstracts due
31 May 2017 - Abstracts review decision sent to authors
15 September 2017 - Full paper due
25 November 2017 - Full paper review decision sent to authors
16-19 April 2018 - 7 th European Transport Research Arena, Reed Messe Wien, Vienna/Austria
Please note that also the 1st Call for Expression of Interest for the TRA 2018 Interactive Zone is already open. And have a look at the TRA Visions 2018 competitions launch. More information thereto in the first TRA 2018 newsletter.