PREDIT 2: GT3.2
Clean and safe vehicles (thematic group 3.2)
Véhicules propres et sûrs (groupe thématique 3.2)
The target was to perfect a series of demonstrators of new vehicles, which integrate components and innovative sub-systems. Projects covered by this theme demonstrate the validity of innovative concepts and emergent technologies.
Five themes are covered by this sub-programme:
- Private vehicles and agreed heavy lorries with very low level of emission and with reduced consumption;
- New generation of electric vehicles (intensified autonomy, reduced weight and costs);
- Road vehicles with hybrid propulsion;
- Active and passive safety in vehicles;
- Clean powered two-wheelers.
See main programme form for Predit 2 for details.
Examples of projects are:
- Experimentation of a clean (compressed natural gas) bus
- Cost/profit analysis for a clean car: methodology and application to the electric car