The INNPACTO Programme is public-private funding cooperation between research organizations and companies for the realization of Research, Development and Innovation (RDI) projects oriented to demand-based products.
The aim of these projects is to create innovative companies, to channel their activities towards innovative sectors, to mobilize private investment, to generate employment and to improve the country's technological balance. The projects under the INNPACTO Subprogramme are experimental development projects.
The main objective of the INNPACTO Programme is to boost innovation, mobilize private investment, generate employment and improve balance of technology in the country, as well as encouraging the participation of beneficiary entities in European and international projects and programmes.
The Programme's organization is structured as in the following:
- Companies, including small and medium-sized enterprises and micro-enterprises.
- Technological centers with the characteristics established in the Order of Bases.
- Private university research and development institutes.
- Other private non-profit research and development institutes.
- Public research organizations to which Law 13/1986, of April 14, applies.
- The public universities, their departments and university institutes, according to the provisions of Organic Law 6/2001, of December 21, of Universities.
- Other public research and development centers, including public bodies with the capacity to carry out R & D, not regulated by Law 13/1986 of 14 April or similar provisions of the autonomous communities (foundations, public hospitals , Consortiums, etc.)
- Grouping or association of companies.
- Other entities of public law of those regulated in article 2 of Law 30/1992, of November 26, on the Legal Regime of Public Administrations and Common Administrative Procedure, other than public R & D centers.
Program management unit:
- Sub-Directorate General of Public-Private Partnership
Type of funding:
- Grants, loans and repayable advances from the ERDF
The Programme is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness within the framework of the 2012 call for the granting of aid under the National Program for Public-Private Cooperation - INNPACTO subprogramme, within The instrumental line of Articulation and Internationalization of the System, within the framework of the National Plan for Scientific Research, Development and Technological Innovation 2008-2011.
Budget: 851.70 million euros