Stimulating the Invention Application
Stimularea Aplicarii Inventiilor
As a part of the National R & D and Innovation Plan, INVENT is dedicated to stimulate the invention rapid valorisation in economy, particularly as regarding the inventions of the advanced technical fields.
- Developing and testing of the demonstrative models (functional, experimental models) or of the prototypes for the new/significantly improved products, technologies or services, particularly of the advanced technical fields, based on the Romanian inventors' patents;
- Developing and bringing up to the production phase the new/significantly improved products, technologies or services, particularly of the advanced technical fields, based on the Romanian inventors' patents, valued by projects developed by the economic operators interested in their application.
According to its general objectives, the programme is structured in two sub-programmes:
- 'MDP' - Demonstrative models or prototypes of products, technologies or services based on the Romanian inventors' patents;
- 'PTS' - Products, technologies or services based on the Romanian inventors' patents.
The funding conditions are related to the types of projects, activities, actions and also duration of the projects.
There are categories and types of eligible costs.
Subcontracting is permitted, with a maximum threshold specified.
The projects will not be totally financed by the programme budget, there will be financing rates per type of activity.
The short- term projects, with immediate applicability, will have priority in financing.
There are eligibility conditions regarding participants and projects as well.
The following types/categories of projects are allowed, in accordance with the INVENT programme structure:
In sub-programme 1: MDP
- demonstrative new models/solutions;
- tested new models/solutions.
In sub-programme 2: PTS
- valorised new models/solutions
For both of the sub-programmes, these are for: substances, materials; systems, structures, processes; methods, mechanisms; instruments, techniques (of investigation, modelling, experimentation, measurement/control); technologies/equipment; products and services.
At programme level:
- support actions;
- facilities and services.