This programme was devoted to funding R&D projects which allow the development of the Strategic Plan of Infrastructure and Transport within the framework of the National Plan of Research +Development +Innovation 2004-2007.
The last call was made in 2007 and 18 projects were accepted. All of them have a duration between 2008 and 2010.
The subjects considered were transport policies and economy, passenger transport, security, goods transport, logistics and energy analysis of transport, according to the EU’s 7th Framework Programme:
- to improve the system efficiency, related to the mobility of people and to goods transport
- to strengthen social and territorial union
- to contribute to the general sustainability of the systems related to European environmental norms
- to drive economic development and competitiveness.
This programme was organised as a list of projects to fund initiatives which enables the development of the Strategic Plan of Infrastructures and Transport. It comes under the “Research and Experimentation in Public Works and Transport Programme” of the Ministerio de Fomento (Ministry of Public Works).
- 2007: €4.86 million
- 2008: zero (included in funding from 2007)
- 2009: €68,000
- 2010: €645,500
- 2011: €501,600