IVT PRIVATE TRANSPORT
Transportation Systems - Private Transport (various projects)
Verkehrssysteme - Individualverkehr
The Institute for Transport Planning and Systems (IVT) is part of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETHZ) in Zurich. It is divided into three research groups: Public Transport, Private Transport and Transport Planning.
Various projects in the areas of traffic security, analysis and statistics of accidents, road velocity etc.
Depending on the project.
Cooperation with ASTRA, UVEK, VSS, SVI and other Federal Institutes.
- Vehicle speeds on up and downgrade sections
- Design of the road area and the environment
- Capacity of Roundabouts under Saturated Conditions (Basic Data)
- Design of technical measures to increase road safety and traffic flow on reconstruction areas of highways.
- Road Safety Audit
- VSD (Verkehrssicherheitsdatenbank) - Road Safety Database