Technical and technological innovations are useful if they can be integrated in a vehicle or infrastructure project.
This group aims to implement complex projects of vehicles and infrastructure integrating a series of innovations and requiring systemic approaches linking vehicles and dedicated infrastructure, associated services, and all the different types of staff concerned. The group's vocation is both to develop an innovative methodology, and to apply it to the development of several concrete projects.
This sub-programme focuses on five themes:
- Journeys accessible to all: some travellers still do not have access to all modes of land transport and public transport.
- Concepts for the city of tomorrow: up to now, car manufacturers conceive vehicles. Operators involved in the process can valorise and develop new functions on vehicles.
- Optimise public transport centres to gain better interaction between private and public transport.
- Shared-time transport: this theme is more based on the organisation of travellers than on the design of vehicles.
- Application of fuel cells.
See main programme form for Predit 3 for details.
Mr Michel Muffat (2)
(2) METLTM (Ministère de l'Equipement), DRAST