BV III / 1 VS
VI - Security Research Programme of the Czech Republic in the years 2015 - 2020
VI - Bezpečnostní výzkum České republiky 2015-2020
The programme should increase security of inhabitants, and prevent extraordinary and crisis situations. A part of the programme is focured on provision of security of (transport, energy, etc.) infrastructures and modeling possible future crisis scenarios.
The main objective of the Programme is to increase the security of the state and citizens using new technologies, knowledge and other results of applied research, experimental development and innovation in the field of identification, prevention and protection against acts of unlawful interference, natural or industrial disasters, to the detriment of Czech citizens, organisations or structures goods and infrastructure.
Ministry of Interior of the Czech Republic.
- Creation of standards for the evaluation of the eligibility to drive after cannabis consumption: evaluation of cannabinoid blood levels relevant to the time of use, psychomotor performance, vigility and changes in brain activity
- Extension of analytic functions of the application "Statistics view of the Accidents on the Map", operated on the GIS Portal of the MoT called "Unified Transport Vector Map"
- Process management tools ensuring security and functionality of crisis infrastructure with emphasis on the area of transport
- Public transport telematics in the crisis management
- RESILIENCE 2015: Dynamic Resilience Evaluation of Interrelated Critical Infrastructure Subsystems
- Social-psychology analysis of drivers with 12 points in demerit point system and development of methodology of driver`s ability to drive within traffic psychology assessment
- Using related GNSS safe applications for elimination safe and security risk by transport dangerous goods at different kind of transport infrastructure and to decrease threatening of population health
- Utilisation of Crisis Management, Risk Management, Systems Engineering Tools and Modern Technologies to Improve Security at International Airports in the Czech Republic
- Vehicles safety increasing in passenger and freight transport on the infrastructure critical points