VINNOVA, The Swedish Agency for Innovation Systems integrates research and development in technology, transport and working life. VINNOVA's mission is to promote sustainable growth by financing RTD and development effective innovation systems.
VINNOVA's main roles are:
- to finance research, development and demonstration activities that meets the needs of business and the public sector.
- to foster co-operation between universities, industrial institutes and business.
- to promote the diffusion of information and knowledge, especially to small and medium sized enterprises,
- to stimulate increased Swedish participation in the EU's RTD Framework Programmes,
- to evaluate and develop the Science and Technology Foresight process,
- to develop the role of research institutes in innovation systems.
VINNOVA, Swedish Agency for Innovation Systems, integrates research and development in technology, transport and working life. VINNOVA's mission is to promote sustainable growth by financing RTD and developing effective innovation systems.
Programmes related to transport:
- The use of Energy in the Transport sector
- General programmes in the field of Transport
- Public transport
- Logistics and Freight Transport
- Maritime Safety
- Innovative vehicles for different transport modes
- Innovative logistics and freight transport systems
SEK 10 - 50 million per sub-programme and year. For development and demonstration projects supplemental funding from the business sector is normally needed.