Continuation project of CONNECTA-2 (GA 826098) which targets the high TRL deployment and validation in two relevant laboratory demonstrators and field tests for urban and regional scenarios of the following technologies:
- Wireless TCMS, including wireless train backbone, wireless consist network and standardized train-to-ground according to IEC 61375-2-6.
- NG-TCN including high safe (SIL4) communication networks to support the drive-by-data concept, including brake-by-wire.
- Functional Open Coupling (FOC).
- Functional Distribution Framework (FDF) instantiated with two different approaches (modified AUTOSAR and self implemented on top of specific operating system), together with relevant application profiles.
- The virtual certification simulation framework, with hardware-in-the-loop and remote connectivity to subsystems.
The goal is to reach TRL 6/7 in most developments.