In Eisenstadt, the mobility center Burgenland "b-mobil.info" was opened in October 2006 as a part of the Austro-Hungarian-Slovak project "Sustainable environmentally friendly transport and tourism in sensitive areas, using the example of the Neusiedler See / Fertö-to" region.
"B-mobil.info" is a central point of contact for all interested in mobility or ecotourism in the region and serves as an information and advisory center for passengers, but also as a starting point and as a turning point for public transport projects.
The project provides a comprehensive package of measures to improve eco-mobility and regional accessibility in Burgenland - West Hungary.
Within the scope of the project, the following results were achieved:
- Establishment of a mobility centers network as coordination centers for public transport and cycling
- Feasibility studies dealing with a cross-border transport
- Cross-border public transport concept
- Development and development of a cross-border public transport system
- Development of a cross-border cycling network
- Improving the quality of development of regional centers
The policy objective of t he project is to enhance the co-operation