The objective of the study is to conduct a thorough analysis of non regulated pollutant (PNR) emissions data made in the ARTEMIS project and under-FAP diesel projects and PROPCARB (convention INRETS / ADEME No. 03.66.C0040 and 06.66.C0028).
Expected inputs and outputs: Disposing of more robust and relevant emissions factors for regulated pollutants, which can then be included in the modeling tools of traffic emissions.
Development of expertise INRETS on the subject of emission factors and road traffic related emission models .
Five tasks will be performed:
1. Checking the calculation of emission factors PNR ARTEMIS modeling tool and analyze the causes of the observed disparities
2. Determining emission factors for the largest number of unregulated compounds and composed of families from measurements made in the ARTEMIS project, Diesel-FAP and PROPCARB
3. Synthesizing the literature and publishing a state of the art ("Critical Review")
4. Comparing the project's emission factors ARTEMIS with those in the literature
5. Comparing these emission factors with in situ measurements and interpret differences.