TRANSPORT LEARNING aims to create knowledge and capacity on sustainable transport policies and measures in municipalities and energy / management agencies of Europe’s convergence regions. It further aims to strengthen market activities on sustainable transport by integrating it in the business portfolio of energy / management agencies thus supporting the regions’ catching up economically. TRANSPORT LEARNING targets to reach a wide audience for creating a large-scale impact and in the long-run to safeguard ongoing training and education on sustainable transport. In order to achieve this, TRANSPORT LEARNING creates and implements its training and site visits.
- review existing best practise on sustainable transport training EU-wide
- integrate this in the creation of the project’s training
- carry out training in BG, ES, EL, HU, IT, PL, PT and RO on eight topics and sustainable transport’s most pressing needs
- set a focus on practical work by implementing practical training projects through the trainees.
- Create and implement 64 training events with at least 650 employees trained and at least 170 practical training projects implemented
- High level of knowledge on sustainable transport in Europe’s convergence regions, constantly growing number of actions and policies
- Contribution to primary energy savings and to reductions in greenhouse gas emissions in transport
- Significant number of universities and training organisations integrate some of the training content into its courses
- Well used E-learning platform and Online training resource centre