Guiding principles of sustainable mobility
Original Language Title: Leitvorstellungen der nachhaltigen Mobilität
The project objective was to draw up guiding principles of sustainable mobility as the basis for the coordination of transport planning. This study was worked out in 3 phases:
1. Review of existing trends and target scenarios in the areas of transport, in terms of impacts on the functionality of the traffic systems, the space and the environment;
2. Examination of possible strategies to maintain the functionality and optimizing the transport system;
3. Introduction of a "mobility dialogue" as a basis for long-term problem solutions and actions with a view to sustainable development of transport.
The main objective is to provide information on
- In what areas (agglomeration areas, roads), the functionality of the transport system is threatened by the development of transport;
- What effects these results in regional development, the development of the settlement and the environment.
Cartographic presentation of road projects (Perimeter Total Switzerland, for 2020) that have been quaking in planning work of Rail 2000 2nd stage of the cantons.
Settlement perspectives: scenarios for the development of settlement in Switzerland 1998 / 99-2020, Technical report, containing information on the regional distribution of population and jobs in 2020, according to the trend and development for an alternative scenario of sustainable development.
Federal Office of Spatial Development, Ittigen, CH-3003 Bern