Locomotive bOgie Condition mAinTEnance
The LOCATE project will develop a set of tools to access the condition of freight locomotive bogies to imple-ment a condition based maintenance program. It is the goal of LOCATE to contribute to an optimization of the availability of rolling stock, the quality of service, maintenance costs and return of investment.
The LOCATE project consortium is composed by 6 entities from 4 different countries, namely:
- EVOLEO Technologies: SME dedicated to the development of critical electronic systems;
- IST Instituto Superior Técnico: University and Research Centre
- University of Huddersfield: University and Research Centre
- FGC Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya: Railway Operator, Railway Infrastructure Manager, Railway Entity in charge of Maintenance, Research
- UIC International Union of Railways: International Association of Railways Operators and Infrastruc-ture Managers
- VIBRATEC: SME dedicated to sensing technologies.