The main objective of the project is to collect data about the dust on specific locations before construction of selected roads.
It is also intended to develop a software tool for automatic adjustment of the results of GC/MS.
Following steps were made during the project:
- Monitoring a chemical and noise emissions produced by traffic at the selected locations in order to process the forecasts temporal evolution of these emissions.
- Presceening measuring of the vertical distribution PM2.5 and its chemical composition.
- Horizontal distribution of the PM10.
- Measuring and chemical analysis of solids in selected locations; modelling of motion and distribution of suspended particles.
- Shooting trapped particulates by scan electron microscope and EDX spot analysis of selected parts.
- Quantification capped no limited hydrocarbons characterize emissions from transportation in the air and on the particles.
- Measurement of solids in the interiors of vehicles and their temporal changes.
- Assessment of the influence of road surfaces on traffic noise.
- Research on the combined effect of noise and air pollution.
As part of this research project was developed ExportGCMS software that performs automatic adjustment of the results of GC / MS exported from SW GCMSSolution into MS Excel.
It was collected data about the dust on specific locations before construction of selected roads.