The research strategies for the research package consists of 9 sub-projects.
The project manager leads and coordinates the research packet by defining the tasks among the subprojects, prepares performance descriptions for tenders, supports the evaluation of proposals, monitors the work progress and, where necessary, applies corrective action.
- Preparing of the framework for the tender documents of the individual projects as part of the research package, support for the evaluation committee and choice of the research team.
- Review of the individual projects and co-ordination between the research teams.
- Support for the evaluation committee and the steering group.
- Development of the synthesis and the summary report.
- Assistance to the project communication and organisation of technical meetings.
- Project administration.
Traditional project management methods taking into account the requirements of ASTRA.
Management of research packages should ensure fulfillment of the research package by concrete actionable proposals for more sustainable freight transport in Switzerland, it is intended to provide the project team, the users as well as the infrastructure for new strategies for optimal use of resources, as well as regulatory mechanisms questioning.
Supporting tool for regulation of freight transport.