In public transport, E-mobility program for major cities requires development of a standard city electric bus with a transport capacity of 95 to 100 people, and starting its production. It requires research and development of a lightweight body because current electrobuses length of 12 m have a transport capacity reduced by 20 to 25 people due to heavy weight batteries. The proposed project was to resolve this contradiction.
- Utility model: roof panel, especially for bus body - Lightweight roof sandwich panel consisting of a foam core, metal coatings and reinforcing profiles. The arrangement is adapted for connection with other bus body panels using adhesive technology.
- 2 prototypes of electrobuses with increased capacity with lightweight body structure - SOR EBN 11
- Functional sample relieving the body of the electric SOR EBN 9.5, technology design - design of functional sample prototype lightweight body for middle electrobus EBN 9,5. - Construction of a functional sample of body and verification of the proposed technology of building a prototype of the electric EBN 9,5. - Strain tests to validate the methodology for calculating the strength and durability of the body.
- EdgeCompr - Tool for the pressure test of sandwich structure to provide loading of samples in accordance with ASTM C364
- TensCore - Tool for detecting tensile properties of sandwich core structures in accordance with ASTM C297