A needed was identified to find procedures crucial for assessing the energy performance of construction. A large area in this project was devoted to the issue of energy consumed in the operation of vehicles on roads.
These are the objectives of the project:
- to integrate energy considerations into the design of the traffic roads.
- to monitor the worldwide development trends in the field of alternative fuels.
- to set the goals and scope of life cycle analysis of alternative fuels in the transport.
- to create scenarios consumption of alternative fuels in the transport up to 2020.
- to prepare a methodology for energy access route design and technologies used.