Concentrated campaign to review existing technical safety definitions and requirements. Control and validation of the definitions of the subprojects.
The preliminary analysis is based on the situation analysis of the concept of the research package AGB1. The existing basic research will be expanded and deepened. The existing methods for risk assessment in the various fields of application are received and compiled. The similarities, contradictions and gaps are identified.
Main project aims are:
- Review of different technical safety definitions and requirements as a basis for the processing of the subprojects;
- Identification of differences and gaps in existing references and methods;
- Control and validation of the definitions of the subprojects;
- To ensure the efficient use of the invested financial means;
- Building up a network of experts for an efficient processment of the subprojects.
The main result of the project is a map of the existing knowledge, ongoing research and of the existing gaps in the problem area of the research package AGB1.
Based on this analysis, the definitions of the sub-projects are reviewed and adjusted.
The result of the preliminary analysis forms the basis for the whole research package AGB1. On this basis, the definition of the individual subprojects can be checked and adjusted if necessary.