The design theme is to optimize the system performance of the multimodal transport of people in poor areas and remote border area, to reduce barriers in access to services and intangible assets by the general public and persons with disabilities. They identified various sectors of activity, resulting in what is the fundamental activity of the project, i.e. design and testing of a wide range of innovative services real transport and removal of barriers to access to services in vulnerable areas of the territory.
The competing activities are:
- The formation time of the network of intermodal services in the border.
- The establishment of concertation tables.
- The formation of centers.
This will also include criteria and methodologies for conducting the project aims at continuing effects of the end of two years:
- Service Level Agreements (SLA) at the tables with both public and private.
- Procedures for systematic and permanent listening of the needs of citizens.
- Methods of assessing the results of services provided.
- Standard data formats for the interoperability of data and databases (using open source software) as well as continuous updating of information.
The target audience is the population living in outlying areas of weakness and, in particular the segment of the disabled.