1.effective utilisation of transport infrastructure capacities
2.traffic behaviour monitoring
3.optimisation of the public transport funds utilisation
4.intermodal and multimodal transport development
5.increase of traffic flow fluency
6.optimisation of transport telematics equipment plans for the road infrastructure
1) Conceptual development methodology for the traffic information dissemination in the Czech Republic - certified methodology containing recommendations related to the development of the traffic information dissemination area in the Czech Republic. Methodology aims to ensure the conceptual, harmonised approach to the creation and consequently dissemination of the traffic information towards the end users (state institutions, commercial entities, drivers, etc.).
2) Legislation changes recommendations related to the traffic information area - there were prepared recommendations related to the following legislation documents - both existing and recommended for creation ones: Act nr. 361/2000 Collection Notice 3/2007 from 19. Dec 2006 Act Amendment 13/1997 Notice about the central register of roads Notice CISReal
3) Non-legislative nature recommendations related to the implementation of the ITS action plan and the Directive 2010/40/EC form 7. Jul 2010 - conceptual recommendations related to the implementation of the ITS action plan and the Directive 2010/40/EC form 7. Jul 2010. The recommendations were dealing with the implementation of the following conceptual documents: ITS Development Plan for the Czech Republic JSDI Development strategy - for the period 2014-2020
4) Non-legislative nature recommendations related to the preparation of the Strategic plan of the road transport telematics development in the Czech Republic - non-legislative nature recommendations related to the preparation of the Strategic plan of the road transport telematics development in the Czech Republic. The recommendations mainly relate to the creation of new: Technical conditions for the traffic information JSDI development plan for 2014-2020
5) SW implementation of the particular parts of the proposed use cases - the result was implemented to support the feasibility declaration of the specific measures proposed during the certified methodology preparation process.