Tubes of concrete alkalis
Original Language Title: Rury z betonu chemoodpornego
The aim of the project is to develop high-grade chemical resistant concrete reinforced with synthetic fibres, the strength parameters are comparable with reinforced concrete, and chemical resistance will work in very aggressive environments (up to pH = 1). With the designed concrete pipes these are made for use in a sanitary sewage system, requiring no additional corrosion protection.
The Task 1 was developed "Test procedure for comparative evaluation of concrete resistance to the aggressive environments."
As part of Task 2 there were designed 27 concrete mixture compositions intended for use in sewage pipes.
In the Task 3 the concretes designed in the Task 2 were subjected to the following tests:
- • compressive strength according to EN 12390-3
- • flexural strength according to EN 12390-5
- • contraction of PN-84 / B-06714 twenty-thirds
- • resistant to frost F200 PN-88 / B-06250
- • absorption according to PN-88 / B-06250
- • penetration depth of the PN-EN 12390-8
- • permeability of water through the concrete according to PN-88 / B-06250,
- • abrasion resistance according to EN 14157 (on the face of Boehme)
- • resistance to aggressive environments by test method developed as part of Task 1.
Based on the research results, 4 bonded concrete with good technical parameters were selected, of which prototype sewer pipes will be made.
- 27 concrete mixture compositions intended for use in sewage pipes were designed and tested- 4 bonded concrete with good technical parameters were selected to be used for prototype sewer pipes