The aim of “WATTsUP – Electric flight to future” project (hereafter: WATTsUP Project) is to industrialize and commercialize our newest prototype plane – WATTsUP PROTOTYPE, which was first presented to public at Salon de Blois air show, France, on 30-31 August 2014:
The final product of the WATTsUP Project is a market- and production-ready electrical powered airplane of LSA class: WATTsUP.
The main project activities will:
- Evolve existent WATTsUP PROTOTYPE to industrial readiness, resulting in fully functional and cost-effective LSA, accompanied with documentation and training information system (interactive training system + flight school management system).
- Prepare WAATsUP for commercialization.
- Develop production processes, enabling Pipistrel to enter into mass production of WATTsUP.
- Certificate WATTsUP in our initial target-markets.
- Decide on the feasibility and type of IPR protection.
- Disseminate project results.