This statement applies to content published on the domain: https://trimis.ec.europa.eu.
It does not apply to other content or websites published on any of its subdomains. These websites and their content will have their own specific accessibility statement.
This website is managed by DG MOVE. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible, including people with disabilities.
You should be able to:
- e.g. zoom up to 200% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using a modern screen reader and speech recognition software (on your computer or phone)
This website is designed to comply with the technical standard for websites and mobile apps, EN 301 549, v.3.2.1. This closely follows level ‘AA’ of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1.
Currently, this website is partially compliant with technical standard EN 301 549 v.3.2.1 and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA. See ‘Non- accessible content’ for more details.
The website was last tested on 24/02/2023.
Preparation of this statement
This statement was last reviewed on 11/12/2023 and is based on a review done by the automated tool Axe Monitor.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the TRIMIS website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- E-mail: EU-TRIMIS@ec.europa.eu
We try to respond to feedback within 15 business days from the date of receipt of the enquiry by the responsible Commission department.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The TRIMIS website is designed to be compatible with the following most used browsers: the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.
The accessibility of the TRIMIS website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the TRIMIS website, we are aware of some limitations. We are currently working on the new release of the portal, which will be a new built.
In this new release all accessibility issues will be addressed, implemented, and tested. The new release is planned to go online by the end of Q1 2024. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you encounter an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the TRIMIS website:
- some pages have poor colour contrast.
- some functionality is not accessible using only a keyboard.
- some heading elements are not used consistently.
- some labels are not correctly connected with their corresponding form fields.
- most images do not have alt text descriptions.
- some buttons and/or links don’t have readable text.
- some error messages are not clearly associated with form controls.
- some documents are in PDF format and hence not accessible.